I make exclusive collectible knives, everything from scratch, with both the visual and building quality at absolutely top class. I take pride in my work, it´s a part of my life, and I spend weeks, months and sometimes even years on one project.
Are you interested in placing a custom order? Then there are some things you might want to know before you contact me.
- My prices ranges from around $800 – $30 000 USD. Within the EU you have to pay an additional 25% VAT if you do not have a legit VAT-number (only registered companies have that). My average prices on a knife is around $2000 – $3000 USD.
- My current delivery time (updated 2017) is over 12 months depending on the size of the project.
I receive allot of E-mails and it can take up allot of my time answering them. Therefor I have made this list so that you can get the most basic questions answered here.
Before you first contact me regarding placing a custom order:
- Let me know what you are looking for in terms of style or/and size. If you like anything particular I have made in the past, and you want me to make you something similar, it helps if you tell me (preferably with a link to the picture).
- If you have a set budget for the project it would be very helpful. Are you looking for a similar knife to anything I have made in the past, ask for the price and I will let you know what it would cost to make something similar.
- When I currently have a long delivery time I can not start on the project immediately. When I roughly know what you are looking, I will put you on my waiting list and contact you again when it´s time to start on your project. At that time I will dive deeper into your design and special requests.
- I will ask for a 10% down payment when I start making your project. The rest when the project is done. I prefer a bank wire transfer, but I can also accept a Paypal payment with an additional 8% fee.
- I ship world wide. My largest markets are the USA and the EU but I have shipped my work to all four corners of the world. One thing you must be aware of is that I´m not a legal counsel. I will make you a knife and I will send that knife to you, but laws and restrictions in your country regarding my work is something you must know. Any dispute with your country customs control must be handled by you. I will of course answer any questions I can answer regarding shipments to your country.
Are you ready to place a custom order, or have any other questions? Use the E-mail form below and I will get back to you as soon as I can.